WOO-HOOOO! Retail is back in full swing!
At last we can resume trading for both Trade AND the General Public - although we need to remember a couple of rule changes in keeping with Public Safety when you visit our store:
- Wear your mask properly at all times
- Use the hand sanitiser at the store entry
- Provide your contact details to be recorded on our contact registry
- Maintain social distancing from staff and other customers at all times
- Minimise unecessary handling of stock or touching other hard surfaces
We are still happily providing home/site delivery for customers that prefer it, either Trade or General Public.
Make sure to mask up before you leave home,
and stay safe out there!
2020 is a bust, let's face it, but we're
going to keep doing our best to keep you happy:
- Great prices and deals on all the best brands
- Repairs on old tools and Warranty claims
- Top service and advice from experienced crew
294 Settlement Road, Thomastown
Ph: 9464 0211
Open Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm,
Catalogue out now
The only place to shop...
Unless you're in the South East,
then you should go to Berwick
Click HERE for Thomastown location/trading hours
Click HERE for Berwick location /trading hours
United Tools Berwick and Thomastown - supporting all the Big Brands:
United Tools Thomastown
294 Settlement Road
03 9464 0211
Web Page design by... Are you %$#&* serious?
You can't call this designed - this is strung together by a silly old fart
on a 12 year old laptop during his tea break.
What they save in web nerds gets tipped into great pricing for customers.
For the tea break.
Although I'm really rather fond of donuts rather than biscuits
And actually prefer coffee rather than tea.
But this has nothing to do with tools, so why are you still reading?
Seriously, don't worry about the ramblings of an HTML tragic and just get your @^$e into the shop and pick up a bargain.
Maybe if the silly old fool makes enough coin he'll finally shell out for a proper nerd and you won't be subjected to these waffling footnotes.
But there's always the risk he'll spend it on more donuts...